ALEXA Shopping Center in Berlin, Alexanderplatz
at 12.09.2007, the Shopping Center "ALEXA" when opened in Berlin Alexanderplatz. The building I like a nice exterior and interior. It includes 180 shops and 17 restaurants. For photos click here
Largest MEDIA MARKET shopping frenzy sparked by the world of
It was announced that the median market opened its doors at 00:00. Short said he had to because of the huge crowds of people open a little earlier. It then broke out the complete chaos, there were injured, windows were broken too, frames have been thrown around, etc. so that had to be the use of 100 policemen of the media market closed at about 02:00 again. Then we drove at 08.00. Click for details of a blogger who was at the start.
then I was before just before lunch spot. It was still quite a mess. People bought a partially so much that it was not able to puckering. I gave up on that day is the visit of the media market. I got this 5 days later by again.
I have listed the price for the new Canon D40 and found that this 400th in Switzerland Friday - will be cheaper (not at the media market) offered. It had various priced items, printers, MP3 players, etc. The music CDs and movie DVDs are cheap. Swiss Toni
0 comments:
Post a Comment