Sunday, October 21, 2007

Shoulder Pain Forearm Pain Numb Pinky

sensational Internet Radio Now


radio reception via the Internet (router) without a PC

I was in September 2007 for the issue of Microsoft in Berlin. This to me was the iRadio Sagem MY DU @ l Radio 700 presented. AiDKlinik is expected in Germany from Medion. The machine was already equipped with the brand name.

- The Internet Radio myDu @ l Radio 700 offers the following

- access to more than 7000 radio stations via Wi-Fi or directly to the router (without PC)
- compatible with all wireless routers
- 500 stations can be stored
- directly or wirelessly to MP3 WMA and WAV audio files access
- Connection for UBS flash drive, MP3 player or hard drive
- FM transmitter can be received in the RDS mode
the device automatically finds all available stations
- in the bedroom that serves iRadio as can with the five predefined equalizer settings of the sound
the personal taste be adapted
- - Clock Radio
- 2 x 2 Watt (stereo) help to create clear and powerful sound
easy installation
- remote control or operation at the unit

this equipment is available for 149th time - only € www.sagem.com .


I do not have a similar offer from another manufacturer found.

When I was back in Switzerland, I wanted to order it immediately iRadio.
Besides directly from the manufacturer in France www.sagem.com I could see the world not a provider. Unbelievable!
And the company Sagem does not deliver to Switzerland. So someone had to order it in France. Now I got this and I will try out now iRadio.
follows another ... Swiss Toni

0 comments:

Post a Comment