as a Facebook fan of the video world you can each month to print two coupons , although only once a Month can be credited to each account. Actually a great offer that I have been used like, but that's an end: I am now on the way home by snow in my home office and I was sure it would also be okay to show off the coupon on my Smartphone. "No is not. You need the printouts. I had stumbled on the head, pointing out that there anyway to scan the bar code on their own plastic card and that I already use the coupon only once. "If not, we need the print to the settlement".
Well folks, I tell you something you even more urgent need for the bill: MY COAL! Which you will but not now get at such a backward and in addition unecological behavior. Video Rental in danger of extinction, because most people illegally download their entertainment ... and therefore I imagine, than to honest, well-paying customer can expect a certain service. Found else the question that presents itself to me now is: If I close now to Subscribe to video Buster , or rather love for film ? FOAD!
0 comments:
Post a Comment